human nature

  I believe humans can be any type of way. They can be loving, caring, kind or they can be mean, full of hate, or angry. Good humans don't disobey orders or break rules or hurt others. They bring joy to other people. Bad humans do all the opposite of these things and much more that isn't good.

    My family is full of good people which brought me to believe this. My religion also follows all these good rules. I've been to camps that bring out the good people and the examples they set for everyone else. They show who your real friends are or who you should be friends with.

Comments

  1. I agree that people can be good or bad. I am glad to know you come from a family of good people.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free post

reading response to VOMEW

research update