What has EHS been like since the start until now?

    I have been at Episcopal since pre-k up until now and hopefully until I graduate. Episcopal has changed tremendously in the way it looks and improving education. For example, when I started school here the playground was totally different and not as big, and the sport court used to be concrete, and the track used to be black, and this school used to be called Episcopal High School, but that changed just a couple years ago.

  EHS has gotten lots of new technology over the years to improve education. I remember when the smart boards were being installed into all the classrooms and when the middle schoolers had netbooks. I remember when Episcopal got iPads for the middle school and when flat screen TV's were put into some classrooms when we used to have the small box TV's on the cart. All of these new things have improved everyone's education at EHS.
   

Comments

  1. I've been here since third grade so I know how Episcopal changed since the last few years. I'm trying to get used to those changes especially the websites.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free post

reading response to VOMEW

research update