LOTF reading response

   So far, Lord of the Flies has surprisingly been a good book. I thought it wasn't going to be that good, but never judge a book by its cover! All the characters are unique in their own ways and aren't like each other at all. For those characters that have a more feminine side, I always worry what will happen to them... even though someone in a different class already spoiled a part for me.

   I find this book not confusing, but I read everything differently. I'll read something and think it means something else then what it actually means when we talk about it in class. We've all noticed that Jack is pretty much insane which makes this book exciting even though that's kind of weird. I also find it interesting that Ralph is very mature for his age and hopefully keeping everyone in their right minds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free post

reading response to VOMEW

research update