creative free write

    I am writing about the time I got both of my cats and my dog for my free post. So when I was in second grade I remember getting my very first pet, which was my cat Bill. He's a yellow tabby cat and he is also the most normal sized pet out of all of mine. He eats like a normal cat and doesn't over eat. Bill is an inside and outside cat. We let both of my cats in and out when they feel like it. My other cat Rowdy, that I got in probably 4th grade who is about 2 years younger than Bill, is also a yellow tabby cat who has the same mom as Bill, but not the same liter. Rowdy is a big fat cat who does over eat and weighs about 20 pounds. He sleeps all day, but he does go outside too like Bill.

   Years later I got my dog Thomas. I was in seventh grade when I got him and he was just six months old. I remember the day we got him we didn't actually plan on keeping him. We wanted to foster him for just a few hours and when it was time to bring him back my sister and I were at volleyball practice. When practice was over, my mom told us that she kept the dog and that he was ours. Right then my sister and I started screaming and rolling on the floor in front of everyone at team sportsplex and we didn't even care if we were embarrassing ourselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free post

reading response to VOMEW

research update