political post

Delta and the Gun Control Rally, By: Allen H. Fisher - The New York Times

       In this news article, Delta and the Gun Control Rally, Allen H. Fisher has gathered that Delta Airlines has proposed a new idea; that students flying somewhere to give a presentation of some sort should get a discount on their flight. The company finds it will be inspirational to every aspect of the cause. Delta is willingly allowing other airlines to use this idea to "give a needed lift to these brave young people, who are doing what adults have lacked the fortitude to do." They state it would also be good for business having more people go.

       I 100% agree with this idea to come into play. I think it's awesome what these kids who are my age doing and I think they should get some respect for it by having a discount. I feel like it will show that airlines care too about these debates. So many people would use this discount chance to speak up.

     I chose this article because gun control is a current problem in our country. I personally don't have a big opinion on it, I just let other people talk about it because it isn't my thing to talk about it, but I thought it would be nice to research and study about gun control since I barely know anything about it.





link to article

Comments

  1. I agree that it is cool that these kids are getting a discount. It is good that you chose this article because gun control is a current problem. Good post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Free post

reading response to VOMEW

research update